Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cheers to my 2nd blog post!

I am officially the worst blogger. I'll do better (ok, Joanie?).

So.... A lot has changed since I last "blogged". I now live in St. George, Utah and I am going to Paul Mitchell. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. <----can you tell? I am so happy that I decided to go to Cosmetology school(BEST decision EVER). I think I was born to do hair, maybe? :)

I saw this cute idea on someones blog and it's what inspired me to get on my blog again soooo I think I'm going to do it. Here it goes!


AWKWARD & AWESOME

Awkward is.......

-When I saw someone waving and smiling in my direction and I waved and smiled back and then realized they weren't waving at me...[someone make me feel better & tell me this has happened to them?!]
PLEASE!

-When I ran in to Wal-Mart to grab some milk after school and a OLD man whistled and said
"Hellooo Savananh!" and I really thought he knew me and then I realized I
still had my name tag on...what a CREEP. Seriously?

-When I complained to my mom about how someone had to of stole my tweezers
because they were GONE and I didn't loose them and then a couple
of days later low and behold where did I find the stinkin tweezers?...in MY purse. I guess it wasn't
really awkward I just felt like a big DUMBY.

-When my older brother, Shane put his arm around me in public and I felt like people were looking at
us thinking "Aw what a cute couple"... It grossed me out so I had to hit him and make it
seem like we weren't dating. That's just weird, ok?

-When I asked a girl at school if the bracelet she was wearing was her boyfriend's bracelet
and she told me no and that it was hers...it looked like a boy's bracelt..
OOPS.

-Getting a HUGE load of bird poop on the side of my car and somebody asking me
"What's that?"....What do you mean what is that?...
It's bird poop. Have you never seen bird poop?
Seriously? Do you live under a rock?
Probably.

-Going to a church swimming activity and realizing my swim suit was see through AFTER
I got wet... What did I do? I stood there awkwardley and pretended
like I wasn't practically naked
in front of my whole
ward.


Awesome is.....

-Seeing my parents for a whole 7 DAYS. Yahoo! I just LOVE them.

-My dad filling my car up with gas.. Whats better than that?
(I think he just felt bad because I was crying because they were leaving me...BUT that's ok
because gas is gas..even if it is "I feel bad for you"kinda gas).

-Going WHITE WATER RAFTING for the 1st time and rescuing 10 people.
That's right people, I saved TEN whole people..ok ok so maybe I had
a little help.

-Getting to help color a clients hair for the first time! YAY!



Farwell until next time(meaning another 6 months),

Savannah

1 comment:

  1. Yay you posted! I've been real bad at updating mine too so it's ok. I miss you so much, i wish I would be living with you again this fall but insolvent glad you love hair school! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete